Tuesday, February 8, 2011

welcome to john and carmel, forever.


I bought this handmade, lovingly designed and hand-colored hanky at the Sleepy Poet recently for a buck. I had no use for it, and I can't sell it, but I was in love with it. And it makes my faith in love and couplehood a little bit restored. John and Carmel get me through a lot. They are a little glimmer for me.

So I started this blog. I've started a lot of blogs before, and I've promised myself and/or others I would stick with them, but this time I mean it. I know I say that every time. But...for real!

This is about little happinesses. A dress that I love but can never afford. Things that make my heart flutter. Recipes that I've shared with others and eaten when they've made it (I don't cook). Homemade creations that charm the pants off of me, or inspire me to stop moping and do something with the energy I have.

Here's to John and Carmel.

No comments:

Post a Comment